Friday, June 2, 2017

Travel Safe...

I will have to tell you some other time about all the previous attempts, for now let's take advantage of the immediacy of the Internet to start a document of the last, last time, I will be a fat-slob.

Image result for Amazing race season 6
My Fantasy Life while I work out...
It's June 2nd, and today I actually pushed play on the workout video I've had for years...

The last time I weighed myself (three days ago) I was 211.5 pounds. Meaning, from my heaviest of 228 I have only lost 16.5 pounds. And that means that from my lowest of 171 I have gained back more than 40 pounds.

Image result for emotional eater
And putting it down on paper feels shameful, yet challenging. Yes, this is where we are. Again. But just like the first time in 2005, when you entered you weight and height into that BMI thing and saw Morbidly Obese as your label for the first time. No more denying it. Time to deal with it.

The back injury from trying to break the plateau with more intensity...

Losing one career and embarking on an ambitious new path through life...

Oh, yeah and I'm an emotional eater.

I sat through 5 hours of television watching yesterday and didn't workout but I did today. And I'm not saying it's the public accountability of the blog or the smiley stickers I got for my planner or the three days I've eaten the food from home. Because maybe I won't make it, I've failed so many times before. But maybe. Maybe this is my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment